Looking for something specific? Check the labels on the right side, or do a search!
Google
 

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Taxi driver Maria

Sometimes a good way to get a taxi is to have a driver's personal contact information.
I found a Myspace page with contact info -

About me:
My name is Maria and I will be your driver for the day! For all those who are planning to take any trips to the beautiful island of St. Maarten you can come right on this page and book my services. Ive been taxiing from since march of 1991 and I love it! Ive never had a road accident, I'm a very pleasant person and I aim to make your time on the island memorable by taking you to all the best locations I know from personal experience. So call me up when you get down here (If your not already here!) and hop on into my air-conditioned 14-seater van of luxury!

Cell: (011)-(599)-(5229639)
Home: (011)-(599)-(5424937)
E-mail: taxi122@gmail.com

No comments: